Who should apply?
- You’ll have experience delivering SPA projects to real, live clients. You may have experience as a Lead already, or be looking to take that next step
- Communication skills are vital: you'll need to be comfortable - and enjoy - working with clients and understanding complex requirements
- As a remote-first business, excellent writing skills are essential: we're in Slack all day
- As a full-time front-end specialist, you will need to be comfortable taking ownership of a project from start to finish
- We’re strong believers in TDD, and you should be too
- You’ll need 6+ years’ experience working with Typescript, React and associated technologies
- Experience with VueJS, or willingness to learn it is a plus
- You’ll enjoy working independently but can contribute to the small, agile teams in which we operate as needed
- You’ll be fluent in English, and preferably based in the UK or have experience working in the UK
- Full stack experience using Python is an advantage; if you don't have this but would like to add it to your skillset, this is a chance to learn from the best
What will your day-to-day look like?
If you're working on a client project, you'll be part of a small team, responding to client requests and implementing them.
Competitive salary based on experience
Remote (~ quarterly office visits)
(UTC) London +/-2 hours
Company Benefits Include
Team get togethers
To do something fun, honestly! Approx. every 3 months, all expenses paid
Your choice of tools
Macbook etc provided
Co-working space or Office equipment paid for
Annual performance based bonus
Tech City Teams helps businesses innovate and deliver digital transformation. Our consultants, engineers and data analysts are always ready to help with software, data engineering and IT projects. Whether it's one expert to solve a specific problem or a whole team to deliver new capabilities, we have it covered.
Tech City Teams is building its network of IT experts and specialist consultants. We're not a recruitment agency and we're not a body shop. We want to create an environment where our people can develop their skills, work on challenging real-world problems and deliver game-changing results for our clients. If Tech City Teams sounds like somewhere that would let you flourish and grow, let's talk.